Why Choose TET
National and Local
The Enterprise Team gives your business all the personalized and service-based advantages of a small independent broker with the assurance and peace of mind of a large, national firm. Since we are an independent, privately-owned firm, our loyalty is given to one thing: our clients. You won’t have to worry about where our allegiance lies.
With the rising cost of employee benefits, balancing employee needs with your capabilities and bottom line has never been more difficult. We help you meet your benefits goals, your employees’ expectations, and your bottom line.
The Enterprise Team provides not only insurance, but also employee benefits consulting services. We save you money by delivering benefits solutions that meet your needs through strategic planning, professional services and technology-based solutions.
The Enterprise Team was founded on the idea that regardless of economic changes, rising costs of healthcare, or complexities in the benefits management industry, people matter the most. This is the passion that drives our team to always do our best to help you and your people.
Your business deserves a custom-tailored benefits package that fits your employee’s specific needs and guarantees service and results from enrollment to claims. Your employees’ ability to access quality healthcare and life insurance solutions for them and their families is what keeps us motivated to do what we do day in and day out.
Helping employees understand the benefits that are available and make educated decisions about which benefits are right for them allows them more say in their health care, and saves you money in the process.
Service Over Sales
We pride ourselves in the top-tier service that we provide our clients. Our pledge, to be there for our clients all year round, not just at renewal, isn’t just something we say. Every person on our team is driven by the desire to help others. No matter the size of your company, you will have a team of people ready to help you whenever you need it.
We put service over sales every time. The Enterprise Team has three service people on our staff to every sales person. Sales is important to any business, but at the enterprise team, we know that the service provided is what is most important to you.
Those on our sales team are involved beyond the sale, and will remain a resource to you and your team.
- Increase Value, Not Cost
- Providing the best possible value and service to your employees is important—especially because they are paying a portion of the benefits costs and our commission.
- We provide quotes, clear and professional enrollment materials, wellness communication materials and other resources to help keep employees healthy and safe.
- Saving You Money
- The value-added services we offer can save your employees money and protect your bottom line.
- The educational materials we provide can do everything, from helping employees understand their health care needs to enabling them to make healthy lifestyle changes. Helping employees understand the benefits that are available and make educated decisions about which benefits are right for them allows them more say in their health care, and also saves you money.
- Employees educated on the importance of preventive care may be less likely to rack up hospital bills resulting from leaving conditions untreated. Employees with large families and frequent doctor visits may choose a health plan with broader coverage than employees who live alone and visit the doctor infrequently.
- Allowing employees to choose the level of coverage that is right for them saves you money in the short and long term.
- We understand that you need to save money on employee benefits.
- With the rising cost of employee benefits, balancing employee needs with your capabilities and bottom line has never been more difficult. Let us help you meet your benefits goals, your employees’ expectations and your bottom line.
- The Enterprise Team provides not only insurance, but also employee benefits consulting services. We save you money by delivering benefits solutions that meet your needs through strategic planning, professional services and technology-based solutions.
- What You Should Expect from Your Insurance Broker
- Your broker shouldn’t stop at obtaining competitive quotes for coverage and handling claims issues—you should expect more from your insurance broker.
- The Enterprise Team goes above and beyond, providing quality service throughout the year. From custom employee communication materials to human resources tools and claims data analysis, we have the tools to make your benefits goals a reality.
- The bare minimum doesn’t cut it anymore—get what you really need from your insurance broker.
- Officially Obtaining Our Firm’s Services
- There is no standard contract to sign to obtain services from an insurance broker.
- The Enterprise Team is an independent agency that works with a wide variety of carriers in order to provide you with the best possible benefits options. Once you have chosen us as your insurance broker, you need only provide your current carriers with a letter establishing us as your broker of record. We even provide this letter for you—if you would like to see a sample, please let us know.
- When we are established as your broker of record, we are able to do a detailed market analysis, getting quotes from more markets, better leveraging our relationships with carriers and taking advantage of a better negotiating position with carriers. The resources that we have invested in and provide to you are supported by commission paid to us by our clients’ carriers.
- In most cases, each client selects carriers upon renewal, and then pays premiums to those carriers each month. The carriers then provide coverage to our clients, pay our clients’ claims and pay commission to The Enterprise Team. Because many brokers, including us, are compensated monthly, changing carriers mid-plan year does not affect your ability to obtain a broker.
Consider whether or not your current broker is truly deserving of the commission that it receives. An annual meeting at renewal is not enough—The Enterprise Team will serve you year-round.