From plan design consultation to renewal, we offer the full spectrum of advisory services to optimize your insurance offerings. And our independent status frees us to recommend the very best products, regardless of their orientation.
With TET, you can outsource all aspects of your organization’s health and welfare administration, including COBRA, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Health Savings Accounts (HAS).
We offer trusted and timely information for employers and employees on critical issues. From online resources and on-site meetings to webinars and regular updates, we can tailor a communications program to meet your unique needs.
We know keeping up with changing laws and regulations can be time consuming and confusing. Since failure to comply can be costly; our experienced team offers regular updates and guidance on the latest rules that impact you and your employees
To round out your benefit package, TET can quote supplemental insurance that meets your employees’ need for choice – and your desire for cost savings. Among the voluntary plans we offer are life insurance, short and long-term disability, cancer coverage, hospital indemnity, dental, and vision.
As your partner, we will provide you an HR Library as an online source for must-have HR tools, forms, and guidance. We also provide a consulting hotline to help you answer questions about employment and HR issues, such as compensation, wages and hours, hiring, dismissal, personnel policy, and more.
As the cost of health insurance continues to climb, employers are looking for alternatives:
- Self-funding offers employers a powerful, practical alternative to traditional insurance that allows them to reap the benefits of larger employers.
- Self-funding rewards employers for good claims experience in a way that makes sense for smaller businesses.
- Self-funding with stop-loss coverage protects employers from unusually high claims experience.
Flexible Benefit Options
Employers have a wide variety of plan options to choose from:
- PPO Plans
- EPO (HMO like) Plans
- High Deductible Health Plans with an HRA or HSA
- Dual Plan Options
Employers can mix-and-match the benefit variables to meet their specific benefit plan objectives:
- Deductible Amount
- Co-insurance Percentage
- Out-of-Pocket Maximum
- Office Visit Co-payments
- Prescription Drug benefits
Benefits to Members
Lower healthcare costs:
- Discounted (10%) plan management fees
- Flexible plan design to avoid or limit state mandated benefits
- Reduction in taxes – no state premium tax (2-3%)
Other Benefits to Members:
- Excellent reporting capabilities
- Improved cash flow – no carrier claim reserve (IBNR) required
- More control in claims administration
- Consistent benefit plan communications
- ERISA plan vs. state insurance departments
- Improved service – eliminates bureaucracy